December 18, 2012

Moments in Time - Catching Up

Grand Grateful Greetings, Mozel Tov and all the other seasonable salutations one can muster up these days.  
The calendar is spinning and I've been wrapped up in wrapping up much busy business inside and outside the kinky playpen. 

My life has been inundated with most things Art posing for very talented sketchers, painters and sculptors. Along with making some hard working strides in the VO (voice over) biz which is sure to keep me tied up (no pun intended lol).  I'm trying to broaden my skill set & continue to keep my ass out of corporate.  But the realms of D/s are seldom out of reach for me creatively, personally and professionally.  

Speaking of creative, as some/most of you are aware, I enjoy doing my shutterbugboogie (photography) on occasion.  I recently had the pleasure of having a few choice photos spreads showcased into my dear friend Arielle Loren's GREAT online magazine Corset.  If you haven't taken a taste of the last three juicy issues, let me tell you, THIS fourth issue SCREAMS of SEXY (pun intended).  Of course it's on one of my favorite life long subject of kink.  

Here's a sneak peak: 

This photo collage was intimately captured on a hot pre-summer day with the Abigail Ekue and the darling Max.  It was his first experience being leashed, corseted and mummified.


I can admit, it was one of my more 'tamer' sessions as I was a bit more gentler in my handling of him.  Here are a couple of candid shots that I saved exclusively for TDD2.  


Wrapping him up tight (partial mummification) 



How I enjoy incorporating a little bit of knife play especially around those 'sensitive parts'.  Since he was a good boy, here I am releasing 'my toy' for a bit of tease and denial (orgasm control/ruined orgasm) 

 And of course my 'tumblr famous' brown behemoth, 'The Honeymooner' makes a glorious extended photo spread appearance in:

You can only see the rest of the goods if you subscribe to Corset magazine. Besides, there are plenty of immensely interesting and titillatingly honest stories along with GREAT photo spreads that hopefully will insight a riot on the kinky exploration side (safe, sane and consensually speaking). 

Want more of the Dynamic one?  I now reside in Tumblr land via The Altered States of Aura... auradacity-of.tumblr.com for random enthusiastic musings beyond the Domme-sphere.  You can also find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If for some reason you can't find me there, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘The Domme Diaries' will predominantly be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo.  However, names, exact dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the 'innocent' and a few idiots.  





"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo  


Audacity Of… © 2012

For Arielle Loren's Corset magazine - click here 
Aura Dynamo featuring Max captured by Abigail Ekue - http://www.abigailekue.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment