January 4, 2013

A Grander You In The New Year

As the ball dropped, my glorious balls did not drop into anyone nor did I kick anyone in their nutty nuggets.  BUT the year is young and there WILL be some ass slapping kinksters and/or submissive shenanigans on the way.

It's now time to get back to the business of being Audacious as I continue to embrace the choices, challenges and fantastic changes ahead.  

Strap in tight (pun intended) and stay tuned.... 


Want more of the Dynamic one?  I now reside in Tumblr land via The Altered States of Aura... auradacity-of.tumblr.com for random enthusiastic musings beyond the Domme-sphere.  You can also find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If for some reason you can't find me there, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘The Domme Diaries™' will predominantly be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo.  However, names, exact dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the 'innocent' and a few idiots.  


"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo®
Audacity Of… © 2013

Aura Dynamo captured by Henry Adebonojo 

No comments:

Post a Comment